Super Glue...Nails...Confession




Okay, I confess. I am addicted to nails. Not the hammer type...the finger nail type. I specifically like the type you glue on...yes, really. Since my lupus diagnosis my nails have become an object of annoyance. My nails no longer grow much and when they do grow they are strangely shaped and very thin. I asked the doctor and she just shrugged and said...can't help you.

She couldn't help me but CVS could. They sell the glue-on manicure of my dreams. Why don't I get acrylics? Because they HURT. I refuse to suffer torture for nails. The only problem with the glue-on variety...the glue...that stuff is seriously sticky! Today I glued my fingertip to the keyboard. So much for the 'f' key...pulled that sucker right off and then pulled off the skin on my finger trying to the get the 'f' key off!

I suppose it's better than the last time I did my nails...I glued my hand to my hair...don't ask.

2 Leave a comment people!:

Unknown said...

I would love to hear about how you glued your hand to your hair!

Me said...

Sorry...some stories should never by told! :-)

Who Am I?

Me
Gender: Female
Location: United States

About Me
I'm a wife, a mom, an educator and a normal (okay, relative term here) person who makes frequent mistakes. I have a lot to say, hence the blog. My kids were adopted as babies (one through an agency and one through the foster care system). I love to talk about adoption. My daughter has sensory issues as well as ADHD. I like to vent about parenting. I am occasionally rosy, usually blunt and sometimes I am simply downright rude. Don't read if it offends you. I may sometimes write about my school experiences so let me cover my bases. I don't live in your town, I don't work at your school, I am not talking about your child, you don't know me. If you think you've figured out who I am...ask me, I will lie and say you don't know me. email me at chocolatecoffeesleep@hotmail.com

Visitors