I.Hate.Cancer

My dad turns 78 on his next birthday. He has lived a life full of faith and has always looked to the end goal...Heaven. I have never heard my dad utter a curse word...seriously...never. I remember vividly the one time I heard the word 'heck' come out of his mouth. I almost fell out of my chair. He never (and I mean NEVER) speaks an unkind word about anyone...no matter what they have done. He doesn't smoke...he doesn't drink...he exercises...he tithes...he cared for my precious mom until the day she died...they just don't make them like my dad. I am so blessed. But apparently there are some things that living a life of goodness don't exempt you from.

My sweet dad has been diagnosed with cancer...I hate that word.

0 Leave a comment people!:

Who Am I?

Me
Gender: Female
Location: United States

About Me
I'm a wife, a mom, an educator and a normal (okay, relative term here) person who makes frequent mistakes. I have a lot to say, hence the blog. My kids were adopted as babies (one through an agency and one through the foster care system). I love to talk about adoption. My daughter has sensory issues as well as ADHD. I like to vent about parenting. I am occasionally rosy, usually blunt and sometimes I am simply downright rude. Don't read if it offends you. I may sometimes write about my school experiences so let me cover my bases. I don't live in your town, I don't work at your school, I am not talking about your child, you don't know me. If you think you've figured out who I am...ask me, I will lie and say you don't know me. email me at chocolatecoffeesleep@hotmail.com

Visitors