Blog, blog, blog

I've lost the ability to blog. I don't know what's happened but every time I sit down with something to say, I talk myself out of saying it. But I'm working on it...sort of...

Today's good note -

DQ has eyebrows again! She would croak if she knew I wrote that but since this is technically anonymous and no one reads it anyway...there it is. Her eyebrows and eyelashes are growing back. Bless her pediatrician for the med change. Bless the darn bully for living in another attendance zone and going to another middle school. And bless DQ for growing up a bit and learning some coping skills.

the not so good -

Today I'm sick of lupus. I hate being tired and achy. I hate my darn liver because now I can't eat anything worth eating...although...it has led to weight loss so maybe it's not all bad. For the first time I wonder if this lupus business is going to impact the rest of my life...I'm thinking it might. No chocolate, no alcohol, no ice cream, no high fat anything, no spice anything...what the heck is left? (Yeah, yeah, I'm happy it's lupus and not something worse. I'm thankful I can eat at all...just saying.)

and the blegh -

Tomorrow's my birthday, I'm officially old...as if I wasn't old today... While I am busy aging, the Stepford Sister is busy doing triathlons...seriously. I'm thinking there is something really, really wrong with this picture. But I am choosing to ignore it.

1 Leave a comment people!:

Unknown said...

No Chocolate? Oh man... life without good food is just gray.... no color, just dull.

Who Am I?

Me
Gender: Female
Location: United States

About Me
I'm a wife, a mom, an educator and a normal (okay, relative term here) person who makes frequent mistakes. I have a lot to say, hence the blog. My kids were adopted as babies (one through an agency and one through the foster care system). I love to talk about adoption. My daughter has sensory issues as well as ADHD. I like to vent about parenting. I am occasionally rosy, usually blunt and sometimes I am simply downright rude. Don't read if it offends you. I may sometimes write about my school experiences so let me cover my bases. I don't live in your town, I don't work at your school, I am not talking about your child, you don't know me. If you think you've figured out who I am...ask me, I will lie and say you don't know me. email me at chocolatecoffeesleep@hotmail.com

Visitors