Trapped


We are prisoners in our own home. This area is just not equipped for snow and single-digit temperatures. This mom is not equipped for three days straight, cooped in the house, with my ENTIRE family. The kids stayed home from school Monday because they were sick...now they are well...and I can't get rid of them!

So I sent them outside to play...forgetting that would mean a HUGE indoor mess...snow all over the floor, wet clothing, frozen hands...you get the picture.

AND today makes DAY 4...sheesh...

0 Leave a comment people!:

Who Am I?

Me
Gender: Female
Location: United States

About Me
I'm a wife, a mom, an educator and a normal (okay, relative term here) person who makes frequent mistakes. I have a lot to say, hence the blog. My kids were adopted as babies (one through an agency and one through the foster care system). I love to talk about adoption. My daughter has sensory issues as well as ADHD. I like to vent about parenting. I am occasionally rosy, usually blunt and sometimes I am simply downright rude. Don't read if it offends you. I may sometimes write about my school experiences so let me cover my bases. I don't live in your town, I don't work at your school, I am not talking about your child, you don't know me. If you think you've figured out who I am...ask me, I will lie and say you don't know me. email me at chocolatecoffeesleep@hotmail.com

Visitors